Saturday, December 25, 2010

Trial Week 2

December 19th-25th 2010
This week's photos are a bit less eventful, most of them are taken at my grandma's house (where I am staying over break). Enjoy!
December 19, 2010
I had nightmares about really having to pee after this day.

December 20, 2010
My kitten Macey discovering paper bags, we made her a kitty tunnel after!

December 21, 2010
Mom putting an Icy-Hot patch on in the Target parkng lot during some last minute Chrismas shopping. 

December 22, 2010
Kelley, winner of the ugly sweater contest enjoying her prize!

December 23, 2010
My new book, I am totally in love with this book. It makes me want to write more.

December 24, 2010
My cousin Megan and I at our HUGE family Cristmas Eve gathering!

December 25, 2010
Christmas Tree on Christmas Morning, I love the way they look before presents are opened.
This week was nice, I had way too much fun, and was not productive enough. But the picture taking project is going very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment