Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 6- Late Start

 Breakfast today was sooo yummy- diet or not try this recipe! 

Breakfast:
Omelet with Salsa and Fat Free Sour Cream
Strawberries

Snack:
Yogurt
Apple

Dinner:
Turkey Burger
Fat Free Feta
Tomato Slice
Salad with Peter's Salad Dressing (Oil, Red Wine Ving, Bals. Ving, Season Salt, Natures seasoning)
Green Tea
 The Turkey Burger was absolutely amazing- I seasoned the meat with garlic powder, pepper, and season salt. I cooked it on this little George Foreman grill- and it really was sensational! 

Yesterday was day 6- I thought I did pretty well. It was a lazy sorta day, I woke up late and my breakfast sorta served as both breakfast and lunch. I was excited all day for tomorrow (which is today) because it would be day 7 and I officially made it through one week! Also I knew it meant checking my weight and measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment