Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Week Update!

Personal Information: 

((Day 1))
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 177
Bust: 41 1/2 in
Waist: 34 1/2 in
Hips: 44 in

((Day 7))
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 171 
Bust: 39 1/2 in
Waist: 33 in
Hips: 43 in

This means in 6 days total I have lost 6lbs and at least an inch off those 3 measurements! 
Right now it doesn't really feel like I am much lighter- but I notice my clothes don't feel really tight- and I have been feeling a lot healthier lately- more overall energy- etc. 
I am very excited that I have lost this much weight in one week- My first marker for weight goals is on my Birthday (June 14) and my goal was to be 162 by then. That mean's I have about 21 days and less than 10 lbs to go! I think with this diet my goal will be totally obtainable... maybe I can even weigh less then.

No comments:

Post a Comment