Thursday, January 26, 2012

MULE

So this is my first week back at school, with all new classes. Everything has been going well thus far, and I am pretty excited about a few classes I am in. I am really excited about my Intro to Music Tech class, seeing as I really am clueless about a lot of technology! During the first class we went over the course briefly, took a survey, and then Dr. Walters talked to us about MULE. Mansfield University Laptop Ensemble. Crazy, Right?! Basically combining a bunch of different smartphones and other devices Dr. Wetzel wants to lead a group of students in creating an electronic group. I think this is so super fascinating, and I really want to try it out! Here is a video Dr. Walters showed us in Music Tech to give us some idea of what it might be like...


So if you think this is awesome, and go to Mansfield, consider joining! (He will talk more about it at Promenade today)

No comments:

Post a Comment