Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm on TV, and other exciting updates!

Rehearsals have finally started coming together! I am really excited for adding orchestra and mics and costumes and makeup! I can feel it in my bones that this is going to be a great show! I am bonding more with the kids every night, and feeling more like my character. I have been living and breathing sound of music lately, I feel bad because I am constantly asking people to run lines or critique my character during a song, etc. It is these things however, that will help make the difference between being a believable actress and actually becoming Maria!!

If you missed the first post see it here!
Don't foregt to check out the latest Who's Who in the Sound of Music: Liesl and Rolf!
Here are some pictures snagged from the Photo Bucket account!
Check out a few of our nifty costumes!






The TV crew made a commercial for the sound of music! Check it out below, like it on Youtube or Facebook! And don't forget to pre-order those tickets! One Week Until We Open!

No comments:

Post a Comment