Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sing-in-tux

Every Valentine's Day, Phi Mu Alpha (men's music fraternity) hosts a fundraiser called: Sing-in-Tux. They sell serenades, and then at a set date, all 20 or so of them dress in tuxes and hunt down the recipients and sing to them! It's a lovely tradition, that I have been blessed to partake in each year since I was a Freshman! I have a few videos from some of the serenades, including this years' which happened today! 

Freshman Year

Sophomore Year (no video)
Junior Year

Senior Year

And this year I got one for my Mom for her birthday! 
The boys sang to her over the phone!

Watch some more videos of Sing-in-tux :)

I feel like the luckiest ever to have received so many lovely serenades!
Thanks for the last 4 years Phi Mu Alpha, you and your singing will always hold a special place in my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment