Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Wear-Drobe: Rock the Frock!

The weather has been so nice lately basically all I have been wearing is dresses! (I don't have access to pictures of all the dresses I wore over spring break yet- a whole bunch of pictures are trapped on my sisters camera!) I did manage to get a hold of one of the pictures of my outfit to go see Into the Woods! 
I went to the show with Ryan, and we had dinner beforehand and Gabby was so great and the rest of the cast was really entertaining!


 I just recently got this dress at a thrift store for a few dollars it's so comfy and a lovely color for springtime. 

Tomorrow seems like another good dress day! 

Fashion Tip: Shop second hand if you are going to shop! It is so much cheaper, you can find more unique styles and it's kind of fun giving a dress a new life in your closet! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    Check out
    www.Storeythreads.com
    for some rad vintage!
    oxox
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG im hard, just jacked off to this picture

    ReplyDelete