Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 delight

I think it's important to stop every now and then and think about the simple things in life we are thankful for. Since today is kind of a fun date- I decided to make a list of 12 delightful things that happened to me on 12/12/12! Most of them aren't ridiculous or extravagant: they are simple things that happened throughout my day that I am really happy and thankful for!

1. By midnight I had finished all my assignments for student teaching.
2. I woke up late but still made it to school with time to spare (magical).
3. We had donuts and oranges in homeroom after I had forgotten to eat breakfast!
4. My cooperating teacher gave me a lovely and useful graduation gift.
5. 2 of my classes threw me surprise going away parties.
6. I completed my last day of Student Teaching!!!
7. Derek and I celebrated the end of student teaching by going out to dinner.
8. I took a nap! (it's been too long)
9. Today is the first time in awhile that I am getting to do a blog post.
10. I found out I will be able to make it to the Winterfest concert tomorrow!
11. I can spend the evening relaxing, and have all of tomorrow to get things done.
12. If I want I can totally go to bed early. (I know this sounds lame- but I'm not sorry)


and just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment