What you need:
- Small animal figurines
- Gold acrylic craft paint
- Large plastic globe ornaments that open in half vertically
- Winter Trees (sized to fit in the globes you choose)
- White Glitter
- Hotglue gun
Here is how you make them:
1. Prep your little animals by painting them gold! This may take several coats and can be done with gold spray paint or a paintbrush and acrylic paint. Beware that this step takes a little time allowing the paint to dry between coats.
2. Heat up the hot glue gun and choose which animals will go with which tree and approximately where you want them positioned.
3. Hot glue the bottom of the tree and animals inside the ornaments. I chose to put a tree on one half of the ornament and the animal in the other, this allowed for best placement when closed.
4. After the animals and trees are secured carefully dump some white glitter in the bottom half of what will be the back of the ornament. (My glitter ended up sticking to the sides a bit, which is why I suggest trying to aim it towards the bottom of the backside)
5. Close the ornament by attaching the front half (side with animal). I decided to add a drop of hot glue on the bottom seem of where the two halves meet to help them stay closed!
6. Tip it upright and watch the glitter fill the scene like snow!
7. Add ribbon or another type of attachment to hang the ornament!
8. Hang on the tree and admire your pretty little winter scene!